FULL PHONE PACKAGE
This package is suitable for parents that have a mild to moderate sleep problem and do not require a face to face consultation, or regular follow up phone support.
- A comprehensive assessment of your child's sleeping pattern prior to your appointment - via an online questionnaire
- A 60 minute phone consultation.
- A tailored sleep plan developed specifically for your child, taking into account the parenting styles of your family, expectations and the type of sleep journey you would prefer. The sleep plan will be emailed to you on the day of the consultation.
- A sleep diary for you to keep track of your child’s progress.
- 6 follow up emails to be used over a 4 week period to ensure your child is responding appropriately and to make any necessary tweaks and adjustments if required.
- The opportunity to purchase proven, safe and effective sleep products recommended by Annette.
Total cost $285 (incl GST)
Need extra support?
Should you require additional support at any time during, or at the end of your 4 week support period, additional phone calls can be purchased on request.
30 minute follow up phone call $59 each (incl GST)
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are in $NZ and inclusive of GST.
- Consultation fees must be paid in FULL prior to your consultation. Payment can be made via bank transfer or through our credit card payment system.
- A cancellation fee of 50% will be charged if less than 24 hours’ notice is given.
- The 4 weeks of follow up support will be calculated from the first day you implement your new sleep plan. The 6 follow up phone calls can be used at any time during this 4 week period.
- Annette can be contacted by phone, email or text between 9am-7pm Monday – Saturday.
*Please note Annette is unavailable on Sundays and all public holidays.
Express Phone Consultation
A perfect option for parents who need just a few sleep tips or pointers and do not require any follow up support. Here are just a few examples of when this option might be useful: Tips on travel and managing sleep routines on holiday; transition from cot to a bed; daylight savings; dropping or merging day naps; understanding and managing sleep regressions and how to effectively use a sleep trainer clock to reduce early rising.
- A one off 30 minute phone call.
Total cost $59 (incl GST)